About Lucas Ranch
Open Land to Dream, Create & Thrive
A true labor of love, the developers of Lucas Ranch have spent the past two decades actively crafting this eight-residence, 87± acre, private enclave. Strong principles of quality, integrity and value have been woven into each decision that has led to the reveal of this masterfully-planned community. Visions of a distinguished Lafayette neighborhood, where timeless, custom homes of caliber and stance blend with nature to create a valued lifestyle of quality and luxury have been the driving force throughout the project.
This exceptionally rare, 87± acre property includes eight pristine legal parcels (five view parcels and three panoramic view parcels) spanning 2± to 6± acres each with Lafayette city-approved custom homesites ranging from 7,500-9,000 square feet (possibility exists to scale down square footage if desired). Each of these eight luxury homesites hug undisturbed stretches of picturesque Lafayette ridgelines providing an amazing atmosphere of peace and serenity. Imagine sweeping views overlooking the Oak-studded valleys of Lafayette, East Bay Regional open space, and Mt. Diablo, where sunrise and sunset are witnessed daily. And, a bucolic backdrop for all ages where there is room to breathe and land to roam.
- Exceptionally rare, 87± acre property 20 years in the making
- Eight pristine legal lots
- Community infrastructure is in place
- Utilities are curbside for each lot
- Each lot spans 2± to 6± acres with city-approved custom homesites ranging from 7,500-9,000 square feet (possibility exists to scale down square footage if desired)
- Secondary structures and pool sites are approved for most parcels
- Ownership in a Lucas Ranch parcel includes a 1/8th share of the contiguous 52± acre Lucas Ranch nature preserve
- Sweeping views overlooking the Oak-studded valleys of Lafayette, East Bay Regional open space and Mt. Diablo
- Situated approximately 25 miles East of San Francisco
- Surrounded by award-winning schools and distinguished Lamorinda amenities