Situated approximately 25 miles East of San Francisco, Lucas Ranch is just minutes from downtown Lafayette and Walnut Creek (where shopping and dining options are endless),Rancho Colorados Swim & Tennis Club, Las Trampas Pool, Henson’s Equestrian Center, the prized Lafayette bike trail, the Lafayette Community Center and Park, St. Mary’s College in Moraga, and commute routes. Lafayette is serviced by Buchanan Field Airport and Oakland International Airport. Numerous recreational clubs such as Oakwood Athletic Club and the Orinda and Moraga Country Clubs are also close by.
Lucas Ranch has close proximity to:
- Award-winning schools
- Rancho Colorados Swim & Tennis Club
- Henson’s Equestrian Center
- The prized Lafayette bike trail
- Lafayette Community Center and Park
- St. Mary’s College in Moraga
- Oakwood Athletic Club
- Orinda and Moraga Country Clubs
- Minutes from downtown Lafayette and Walnut Creek, where shopping and dining options are endless
- Easy access to commute routes
- Buchanan Field Airport and Oakland International Airport
Tucked near the Moraga border, Burton Valley is known as one of Lafayette’s treasured suburban neighborhoods where summer lemonade stands dot the corners, children bike to local pools and people walk their dogs through the open space and surrounding neighborhood. Halloween is near legendary in the streets nearest the elementary school, and the biggest swim team rivalry in town is between kids who share classrooms come fall.